PDA

View Full Version : Prefrences - A New Poll

kato13
01-21-2010, 11:02 PM
TR 09-05-2004, 08:14 PM Here's a question for everyone, seeing how work progresses on the GDW reprints I'm kind of curious to see what everyone feels is the best format. We have seen the original GDW books, single supplements, adventures and of course the reprints of multiples in one book.

Which do you guys prefer, vote today and vote often...

:soapbox:

Until Later

TR

shrike6 09-05-2004, 08:50 PM My personal preference is the sourcebooks. I find it easier to find information I'm looking for that way.

Snake Eyes 09-05-2004, 10:23 PM I think I prefer the sourcebook option, if I understand your meaning correctly.

Grimace 09-06-2004, 06:02 PM Yeah, I guess I'm a little fuzzy on what you mean as well. You mean sourcebooks like the Heavy Weapons or Small Arms Weapons books, or do you mean suppliments like the reprints where we have several things all in one book?

TR 09-06-2004, 07:07 PM Any or all... the question really is which format seems to like better, I know some folk like the big sourcebooks with everything in them that Far Future is doing now... some like single books for each like GDW did with a single topic in each (Armor, Weapons, etc).

TR

Twilight2000V3 09-07-2004, 11:34 AM I think sourcebooks are better but there is something to say about single adventure books. My favorite sourcebook has to be the Eastern European Guide and my favorite module is the Black Madonna.

I miss the old artwork of the original T2K books.

Max

Chuck Mandus 09-10-2004, 04:56 PM I prefer a single book with most weapons and stuff in it, easier to lug around although some source books would be OK for additions but the BYB should be the general way to go. I think it would be cool to release them on CD-ROM's too, I have a Pentium II, 366 MHz laptop that would be an excellent help at gaming. ;)

Chuck