PDA

View Full Version : Book Listing

kalos72
04-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey guys...very interested in getting some literature on this game. Can anyone supply a list of materials for me?

mikeo80
04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Hey guys...very interested in getting some literature on this game. Can anyone supply a list of materials for me?

Kalos,

Not exactly sure what you want, but here goes

TM 1-1 Rule Book

Scenario Books

Liberation of Riverton
Damocles
Operation Lucifer
Ruins of Chicago
Starnaman Incident
Operation LoneStar
Desert Search
Prime Base
Bullets and Bluegrass
Final Watch
Fall Back
American Outback

Other Source Material

Game Master Package (Vehicle)
Game Master Package (Personnel)
Project Director's Screen
Personal and Vehicular Loads and Role Playing Expansion

Many of us have most or all of these items in our "stash". Some are available for sale throught Timeline, LTD. Most are available online at places like Amazon.com.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Mike

kalos72
04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
You got it Mike, thanks.

I am just going to look for some of these on the cheap and see what happens. With the wife and new house, I dont get much time to play any more so...

kalos72
04-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Anyone know a torrent or something that has these books? I cant find anything online that isnt over priced. At least for my budget... :(

Rockwolf66
06-13-2011, 11:25 PM
I've found one of the sourcebooks at one of my local gamestores.

I'm planning on buying it next chancer I get as I can convert it to a different game.

Still I would love to know the base storyline as it reminds me somewhat of a few Post Apocalyptic adventure stories.

robj3
06-22-2011, 04:51 AM
kalos72,

If you have access to the Usenet, try alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
Scanned Morrow Project material shows up there from time to time.

Rockwolf66 wrote:
Still I would love to know the base storyline as it reminds me somewhat of a few Post Apocalyptic adventure stories.

Bruce Morrow and the Council of Tomorrow (made up of industrialists and others) create the Morrow Project, aimed at rebuilding civilisation after it is destroyed.

A variety of caches and boltholes containing people in suspended animation are placed around the countryside for the reconstruction effort.

World War 3 occurs in November 1989 when NORAD's computers falsely detect a Soviet attack and a retaliatory strike is ordered (inspired by the 1980 event where a simulated attack was run on the main computer system).

The Project doesn't activate as planned. Teams wake up sporadically, 150 years after WW3, instead of 3-5 years later.

Your team wakes into a strange new world, with the rest of the Project nowhere to be seen...

Rockwolf66
07-19-2011, 05:16 PM
I know it's a bit of an OT subject but does anyone know of a Roleplaying Distributer who carries The Morrow Project? My local gamestore got a new owner and he's trying to find TM 1-1 and another book for me.

ArmySGT.
07-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Order direct and cut out the middle man
http://www.timelineltd.com/