RPG Forums

RPG Forums (http://forum.juhlin.com/index.php)
-   Twilight 2000 Forum (http://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Merry christmas everyone! (http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.php?t=5571)

swaghauler 12-23-2017 07:29 PM

Merry christmas everyone!

I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I'm glad to be back home but I must say to my fellow Alabamans, Georgians, Louisianans, Texans, Floridians, Puerto Ricans, and Virgin Islanders that you are in my prayers. I've recently hauled a number of loads of building materials into the US continental areas struck by the hurricanes and things are not as well there as our government would have you believe. The same prayers go out for our Veterans abroad this holiday. Having done it myself, I can tell you it SUCKS!

Anyway;

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! :)

Swag

kato13 12-23-2017 10:22 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

Silent Hunter UK 12-24-2017 02:12 AM

Merry Christmas from the UK!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Ancestor 12-24-2017 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swaghauler (Post 76623)
I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

The same prayers go out for our Veterans abroad this holiday. Having done it myself, I can tell you it SUCKS!

Anyway;

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! :)

Swag

Thank you Swaghauler. I'm in that position right now (second Christmas of my career away) and I couldn't agree more so I really appreciate your recognizing those of us who are deployed for the Holidays. Merry Christmas to you and all on this forum!

Raellus 12-24-2017 11:51 AM

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Nowhere Man 1966 12-24-2017 12:36 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone!

WallShadow 12-24-2017 01:59 PM

May the spirit of Christmas infect all Mankind, and may we never recover! (Thank you, Rev Tevye for allowing me to borrow your wisdom.)

Matt Wiser 12-24-2017 09:15 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Draq 12-25-2017 08:49 AM

Merry Christmas

swaghauler 12-25-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancestor (Post 76627)
Thank you Swaghauler. I'm in that position right now (second Christmas of my career away) and I couldn't agree more so I really appreciate your recognizing those of us who are deployed for the Holidays. Merry Christmas to you and all on this forum!

I hope your holiday is still a good one. As for me, I must go and put my players through the ringer. They have an entire African village to relocate in the face of a building threat from Boko Haram. Kev and Eric are planning this evening's op as I type this.

You have to love optimists. They make the fire seem like a reasonable alternative to the frying pan! (in a low evil voice) Broooh haaah haah haah! :)

mcchordsage 12-25-2017 05:05 PM

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Ancestor 12-26-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swaghauler (Post 76644)
I hope your holiday is still a good one. As for me, I must go and put my players through the ringer. They have an entire African village to relocate in the face of a building threat from Boko Haram. Kev and Eric are planning this evening's op as I type this.

You have to love optimists. They make the fire seem like a reasonable alternative to the frying pan! (in a low evil voice) Broooh haaah haah haah! :)

Sounds like fun! We were on reduced manning so after the DFAC turkey (wasn't half bad!) and Skyping the family I had time to work on my map of the post-T2K US that I will use as a guide for my game once I get home (and if the PCs ever get there).