View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:56 AM

Talking Don't be that bad with medias

Saying that they are ill informed is only siting the obvious. They are not interested into being informed in the first place as they are not interested in reporting news. They are interested solely into finding top news and making them out of nothing is just a regular way.

Paul, sorry for the 12 soldiers killed but soldiers get killed everyday in Afghanistan and whom could be interested by that kind of news anyway outside every regular US citizen. (by the way the french news had reported them but that must be because we are not that interested in the MJ thing at the moment).

Finaly, don't blame reporters too much as there is nothing new. That had been the case since the job was invented. I'm currently reading a book called "around Tsushima" and what it depicts amazed me. You should try to find Jack London's news report on the 1905 russo-japanese battle at Tsushima and read it. London was not an idiot but he was doing his job and his comment were no more smart than the one you saw Targan.

I know that it feels better to complain about these kind of things (I do that from time to time) but, when doing that, we remind me of a certain Don Quichote de la Mancha (correct the spelling please).

Wow! 1 million camels. May be every australian household should take one as pet

Last edited by Mohoender; 08-06-2009 at 10:03 AM.