View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:13 PM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
As said in one of the episodes of "Supernatural", toilet paper might be a damn fine thing to ask for too. After all, once the apocolypse arrives, who's going to be all that interested in making more of that three ply softness?

Anyone else get the feeling we watch too much TV?
Hey now! Don't bad mouth TV! Freind, mother, secret lover Ah Homer Simpson you genius

Leg, I know you are upset right now and you don't mean it. I propose to you sir, can one ever watch ENOUGH TV!

And as for who will be making quilted three ply after the bombs drop! That is a capital idea! We'll make a fortune! Everyone else will be making alcohol fuel, or converting their vehicles to something out of Mad Max. HAH! Little do they know, once they loose refrigeration and modern food preservation ha, they will spend more time in the outhouses than ever! We'll clean up! And we'll also make our own dynasties! Keep this in mind, the fortunes of the California Gold Rush were not the miners, it was the shopkeepers who supplied the miners with essential items. And I will tell you this! Forgetting the TP, or forgeting to waterproof it, was a mistake I only made once!