View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by whassupman03 View Post
Morrow Project Command
  • Command & Control Team
  • Operations Team
  • Special Purpose Team
Combat Division
  • MARS Team
  • RAT Team
Engineering Division
  • Decontamination Team
  • Engineering & Construction Team
  • Logistics & Supply Team
  • Maintenance & Support Team
  • Power Generation & Reception Team
Humanitarian Division
  • Agricultural Team (I originally thought that this would fall under Engineering, but I decided to put it in the Humanitarian Division.)
  • Civil Affairs Team
  • Health & Medical Team
  • Personnel & Training Team
  • Psychological Operations Team
Recon Division: This only encompasses the recon teams.

Science Division: This only encompasses the science teams.

Transportation Division
  • Aviation Team
  • Maritime Team
Independent Teams
  • Frozen Watch Team (Perhaps this comes under the direction of Morrow Project Command?)
  • Phoenix Team

So what do you think? I went over it a couple of times and divided them based on the positions available in the particular teams. If I missed something, let me know, and of course feel free to comment. Take care...

whassupman03
I like what you did!

The only thing I would change would be adding a Division for Supply & Support that would include the Logistics & Supply and Maintenance & Support Teams... A logistics network type of division since they would have a MAJOR aspect that deserves their own division... much like any large chain store has it's logistics network, the project would dedicate a MAJOR part of it's pre-TEOTWAWKI Event time in setting this up. The networks of Supply Depots and Maintenance Depots would be scattered all over the place with either their own aviation assets, or Aviation teams set up NEAR them or Medical Facilities.

The Phoenix Team would definately be outside the framework of other teams, because only the Council For Tomorrow and Morrow himself really knew about the Phoenix Team.

Frozen Watch teams would be under Command (should be called Operations) Division since they are reinforcements. Personnel & Training teams should also be in this division since they are your training and education infrastructure... and during the operations of the Project, they can help set up schools for general education.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.

Last edited by natehale1971; 11-09-2010 at 11:29 AM.