View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke11 View Post
So your saying that by the end of Jan 2011 pre-press editions will be avaialble for purchase? Just like back in 1980? More than 100 would be nice.

Then Aug - Sep 2011 the finished book will be possibly available?
No... i'm saying that once I get the layout work FINISHED things will get their start. Thus during the year 2011 4th Edition will be coming out. I don't know how long it will take me to do the layouts, it can take me a month or two months. I don't know yet. I haven't received the package with all of the materials for doing the layout work yet. The contracts were signed just Friday. I should have the package with everything in it this weekend.

I won't be able to start it until monday, since i have a funeral this week to attend (my aunt lost her battle with cancer yesterday morning at 0545), they are asking if i want to serve as a pallbearer... and if i'm not able to lift the casket they are wanting me to walk beside her as she is taken from the church with the pallbearers.

Anyway... things are drawing to the homestretch, so please have a little more patience. Because I (and those at Timeline) really want this to get out just as much as you do. And i'm not going to be the official voice for the company here... i'm just a fan who's been asked to work on one of the RPGs that i've played longer than any other.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.