View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Banned

Actually what I am doing and what Raellus is doing are alternate versions of Kenya and thus both represent ways that Kenya can be looked at.

He has taken one approach and I have taken another.

I am looking at a wider area and a different US approach than he is. Both are based on what Frank put up here as his notes as to the base units and the enemy units. From there they diverge into different approaches.

And when the time comes to have it ready I will send it to Frank Frey and see what he says and will wecome his comments. And also Raellus comments as well as those of others here. I have already made changes based on the few things I have posted about it from comments and input.

Simonmark6 has helped a lot with it with his great idea for the British Lions nd I will fully credit him for that. And Raellus idea of a Tanzanian invasion will also be credited by me as its a great idea,done differently by both of us, which is great - the more ideas the better.

As for my saying its official - Raellus's Kenya is also official. So is anyone else who comes up with a good idea for Kenya. In lieu of a publishing authority to say what he real timeline or real module is all are equally official.

Some may like my version, some may like Raellus, some may like neither or combine both into something new.

Hopefully both of them will find acceptance and maybe will be used for campaigns in the future.

And I am not here to win friends, just discuss the game. So far this forum has been a great place to be. Because of it I am playing the game again as of this week after a long absence.