View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 06:35 AM

I totally agree with you Legbreaker. I really don't understand why people love to go off on their juvenile fantasies and bully others on the net, especially when it's supposed to be a gaming group. Granted, most games you play where you may be interacting with game characters that have different agendas, racist beliefs, grudges, vendettas, etc. won't be all wine and roses, but I still think there's a fine line. You really want to make it an environment where it draws in new players....not drive them off.

What's even worse though is that I just found there's no less than SEVERAL moderators at this game group I mentioned...and not all of them may be on the same level, yikes.
"The use of force is always an answer to problems. Whether or not it's a satisfactory answer depends on a number of things, not least the personality of the person making the determination. Force isn't an attractive answer, though. I would not be true to myself or to the people I served with in 1970 if I did not make that realization clear."
— David Drake