View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 PM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b
In most states in the US there are a lot of hoops you have to jump through, but one can legally own something like a Barrett. In California, though, I think the penalty is to be kicked in the balls until dead.

It was only in 05 that Arnold decided that too many crimes were being made committed with .50s, to many Desert Eagle .50s, Coonan Arms .50s, Baretts where doing drive bys of armored cars left and right and those evil Hawkin .50s and old .50 dueling pistols were making people drop like flies. <Actualy they had all of a total of 13 crimes committed with .50 caliber weapons since they tracked the info, this was from Barett Inc> And of the crimes that were committed they were mostly administrative type crimes.

And for the record I will not vote for that fake next election and I hope his heart problem returns with a vengance putting him on life support but not as a vegetable so he has all his mental faculties but no ability to move or utilize them.