Thread: WWIII Wargaming
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Well, that's full disclosure. Can you tell us what you thought of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I haven't played with it yet, but I have a copy of Tomorrow's War which is Ambush Alley's SF rules. The same core engine is used for Cold War Gone Hot. The game is more concerned with infantry troop quality than individual load-outs. And unlike most minis games they're going with a 1 to 1 ground to miniature scale. Your maximum range is the entire board! Bring or build many terrain pieces.
Well, I am writing something I can't talk about for them (it's hung up in playtest heck). But it's finally moving along. I also have some author credit in another to be released item that HAS been announced

I did write some of the fluff for TW as well, so I am biased there. Best I can say is it's a good system and I wouldn't add my name to something I didn't like. But try it yourself. I think you will find you like it.

"Red Star, Burning Streets" by Cavalier Books, 2020

https://epochxp.tumblr.com/ - EpochXperience - Contributing Blogger since October 2020. (A Division of SJR Consulting).