View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Activist Rules Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketenjagdpanzer View Post
Bethedsa Softworks is fantastic; Skyrim is a game I can just play and play and play. I've got a 60+ level character and stumbled on a quest the other day to hand out religious tracts in a town (and a few other places) and play matchmaker for Mara (goddess of love/compassion). No real benefit to it (I'm filthy rich with over 7m gold, and it gives no additional skill abilities), but it was just intriguing to do.

I like Skyrim and Fallout3 and New Vegas. open world sandbox games with lots of options good and bad. I can never finish Bethesda games though, just too much stuff going on in them. The closest I got was finishing the main quest in Fallout 3, I got the DLC but didn't even scratch that. I quit Fallout New Vegas maybe 75% into the main quest. I might get the DLC for that since I am a fan.

Skyrim I had to quit over a year ago after a couple months and maybe 1/3 into the main quest. I picked it up again a few weeks ago, Bethesda issued the DLC on disk so I am thinking of getting it.

But 7 million gold!?!?! holy crap how did you get that much?!?!

oh yeah and I was thinking of getting The Last of Us, but it doesn't look like I will have that much time. I will wait a bit and see how much the cost goes down.