View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:01 AM

i tend to prefer lighter vehicles with higher mobility. the smaller load keeps people from trying to bring everything that isn't welded in place with them on a mission. thus helping make sure they don't antagonize the people they are there to help.

now the open air design is problematic but one would think the project would have the foresight to include a winterization kit for cold climates. failing that one can easily be improvised by cannibalizing a tent, one of the sleep chambers*, and judicious use of duct tape. it would be much less than ideal in an NBC environment but that really is the only thing that would be problematic for use by the project. of course most of the people i play with have enjoyed strange military careers so we tend to gravitate toward unique feildmods to vehicles and equipment to resolve any faults.

*(i tend to assume a lexan sheet rather than glass on the stereotypical viewing panel)
the best course of action when all is against you is to slow down and think critically about the situation. this way you are not blindly rushing into an ambush and your mind is doing something useful rather than getting you killed.