View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
We just regularly get people asking for free scans of the MP modules which I am not inclined to give out. I would like to see Timeline thrive and grow with probably some newly formatted and updated writes of the original modules.

Anything can happen, right" The Kickstarter worked.
True. But I am NOT looking for a scan of Project File R-001, nor even of the Autonav itself -- just the circular map screen of Riverton.

...which is a moot point what with the arrival of this morning's mail, since one of my former players who is snowed in up in NH mailed me *his* old copy of the module, so I can use that one for my upcoming session. The Google Earth view you provided is nice, but I'd really rather use a topo map view, even if it *is* crudely done. But thank you for the assistance. (and that Autonav braden1986 did is WAY cool!)

As to NOT giving out free scans of the modules, DON'T. Three of them are by ME, and while I'm not getting paid royalties for them, I still would prefer to see Timeline make some money off of their sales to support the ongoing edition of the game.

(Hey, I didn't shove a sizable chunk of my writing career into this RPG just to see it wither and die. I nearly did, but the game shouldn't!)