View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:11 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

One thing to consider,

The ransoms have been in the millions of dollars as well as the $100,000 contained in the ships safes.

And that is the pot of gold at the end of the raindow for the pirates, that is inspiring more and more to take the chance and go a pirating, that is why we are seeing an increase as of late.

And the horriffic thing is, what is going to happen when they finaly do take a cruise ship with a few thousand passengers hostage, forget the thousand or so crew they are mostly from the third world and expendable to the insurance companies?

So poof in one great piece of luch they now have 3000 hostages? What then? I would bet my pension those same companies and cowardly countries would be up in arms as to "why hasn't anything been done?" Meaning <why did the US take them out years ago?....my hate is growing for cowards from abroad who refuse to maintain their own freedom and demand I provide it for them and the rest of the world.>