View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

Also keep in mind that the build up that I am talking about here doesnt make the US unbeatable or change canon in any way - i.e. it may in the end just be what gives the US enough to stay in the war all the way until the end of 2000 three years after the nukes flew - it also gives the US enough to properly arm the divisions it stood up during the war

And keep in mind the canon losses to US shipping in both the Atlantic and Pacific - i.e. how many tanks, APC's, artillery pieces etc.. ended up at the bottom of the Ocean and never made it to Korea or Germany or Kenya. Look at what happened to the 6th Marine Division in the US Army Vehicle Guide - they showed up after the TDM and lost most of their equipment and men on the way over - and the 278th Cav lost half its equipment on the way over as well

I have that shown in the East Africa Sourcebook when the Sheridans that were supposed to show in the follow up convoy after the initial air landings in Kenya were all sunk along with their ship by a Russian sub