View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 07:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Actually on the first use of nukes, if i remember right... It was the USSR that had used nukes in the European theater first. They used tactical nukes to try and stop the advance of the NATO forces spearheaded by the German First Army when they had crossed the pre-war Polish-Soviet border.

I have always felt that the reason why the Mexican army was able to make their advances against the US, was that there was a major build-up of the Mexican armed forces during the 1980s and 1990s by the United States in an effort to counter the strength and rapid growth of the pro-Soviet Communist governments in Central and South America. The Mexicans where able to use all that training, weapons, vehicles and equipment to make a major offensive into the United States South-West with the assistance of the Soviet Division Cuba, and supported by the other Latin American communist countries sending Expeditionary Troops to gain the honor of having nocked out the great captialist enemy of the workers all around the world.

As soon as i can, i'll be posting the alternate timeline i came up with that is heavily based upon the 1st Edition Twilight 2000 timeline....