View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
You could well be called up to help everyone with V1 and the T2K timeline to get the names correct for the starting points of the forces as the breakout of the 5th begins.

I love your photo album too. Teutonic castles are always cool.
Polish is an amazing language.

Przystanek - Shu-stan-eck. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/przystanek

As difficult as Polish is to pronounce, I've found that an amazing number of Poles speak English. Also most people here are are extremely gracious and helpful in learning Polish. They know their language is difficult and help you learn it, which is not the case in many languages (I'm pretty sure they spit on you in Moscow if you don't speak perfect Russian).

For TW2K Refs I would proffer:

1) Poland is lousy with Castles. Google "Trail of the Eagles' Nest". There are 25 castles between Częstochowa and Krakow, which are amazing. And then there are the Teutonic castles of the north, and castles across Silesia. LOTS... OF.... CASTLES and palaces here.

2) 90% of all Polish food in your game should probably be zupa i cheb (soup and bread).

3) Change your weather often in game. We had hail today and blue sky 30 minute later. If you don't like the weather in Poland, just wait 15 minutes.

Last edited by Damocles; 04-14-2017 at 01:19 AM.