View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:06 PM

Default controversy

the army tests were controversial as far as I know -big money involved in the contract -not easy to say what is fact here -politics as you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil
i have heard/read that the ceramic plate has a flaw of disintegrating when it is submitted to wet weater for a period of time (this was an argument against the interceptor plates), is this true?

also in the msnbc intervjue it was claimed that the dispearsel of impact the west(dragon skin) where so good that a soldier had been hit three times in the back without noticing it before he took it of at Basecamp and saw the holes, which again would suggest that the dispersal of impact is !highly reduced on the dragon skin, which again would make it an excellent west.

but again there are alot of conflicting information on this subject, some say it is lighter, some say it is heavier, which makes me think that there is more politics involved in the west then there are facts coming out... (sorry, do not mean to sound like a conspiracy nut, i am though, but anyway)