View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:26 AM

it goes right back to an earlier point...Prime Base should never have been a module, rather designed as a larger sourcebook.

Every time I think I'm getting a handle on Prime, someone tosses in a "why the $&@(*$% didn't I think of that" item. Its aggravating to say the least!

The problem, as I see it, is that the Old TL bunch tried to put too much into Prime. It was the National Headquarters, it would monitor in real time, the destruction and breakdown of the United States, it would stockpile critical knowledge/material, the list goes on and on. But is all of this really necessary for Prime Base?

Would there not be a command base with its necessary personnel, supply and communications/computer support?

Would there not be a logistics base nearby (frozen) that housed the workshops, stockpiles and personnel?

Would the aviation unit be placed and frozen in a better location than a mountain meadow?

Would the rest of the "treasures" not be secured in a warehouse facility nearby?

Now I'm giving myself a headache!!!