View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
Nice!

Wasn't the US already broken into military districts or something in WW!! or am I just confusing the Coast Guard districts?

I seem to recall something about certain units defending the coast as it was split into districts but I could be off...
In my games, the Project covers the U.S. and Canada so....I divided both countries into ten regions.

Region I covers New Foundland (island only) Nova Scotia, Quebec (S of St Lawrence R only), Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut.

Region II covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia.

Region III covers North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana (E of Mississippi R).

Region IV covers California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas.

Region V covers Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Region VI covers Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and Louisiana (W of the Mississippi R).

Region VII covers Quebec (N of the St Lawrence R), Ontario, and Labrador.

Region VIII covers Saskatchewan, Manitoba, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.

Region IX covers Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Wyoming.

Region X covers Alaska, Yuan, British Columbia, Alberta and Hawaii.

Most of the region's are based on FEMA regions, with some modifiers based on major terrain features.