View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyT0001 View Post
Yeah, you have to have a VISA to go from North to South in the US, make sure your vaccinations are up to date. In the south there is no running water, toilets are thirty feet from the back door of the house or business, everybody has the same last name in the town due to inbreeding. Heck most of us didn't see our first screw until we bought a TSR 80 from Radio Shack.
i'm just saying when i got stuck at Fort Gordon i had to drive all the way to Atlanta to find a radio shack with radio parts. add nukes and 5 years of entropy to that and you might not even be able to scrounge a working battery. or that Pennsylvania team working with the Pennsylvania dutch(or similar local equivalents for wherever your team is stuck). and one cannot forget the SCA can be found almost anywhere and after significant nuking they might find themselves having the only stuff that still works after five years. and i have yet to find a store in the south that even accepts VISA.
the best course of action when all is against you is to slow down and think critically about the situation. this way you are not blindly rushing into an ambush and your mind is doing something useful rather than getting you killed.