View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Internet Intellectual

PF 001 is probably a good enough starter module for new Gamers or those New to post apocalyptic RPGs. In my not so humble opinion this Module like all the others should have had the Source materials fleshed out for a Campaign. What happens most times is after the module (ATM) Teams settle down in the Village.

Fine, if you go with the way the Modules are written and start with a new Team in each new Module.......... I don't like this. I do see the Merit in starting New Campaigns with a New Team in a new area when one campaign grows stale, or the Project Director needs some time to write up some new stuff.

The new equipment is useful as is the new hit location tables. The former National Guard equipment could be fleshed out more.

The Imps are kinda disappointing to veteran players as they are just drunken thugs with decent equipment. Their numbers are not even to impressive. I kinda feel like another Group should be beginning to make their move to kill the Imps and take their stuff, then a MP Recon Team pops up and complicates the matter. Maxwells Militia will certainly want everything the Imps have and more. The Warlord of Kankanee is not given any details and could be the next part of the scenario. The village is free today; what about tomorrow?

There was room for a lot more NPCs in the Village, the local Farms, passing through, and among the Imps for inclusion or improvement. There was just the write ups for a few families to give the reason to the team to "Rise up and Righteously cleanse the Earth of the Imps". Personae Dramatis but their could have been more of them.