View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiedowndonovan View Post
Africa...not just Kenya which has seen plenty of input so far but the entire continent.

Lots of countries that most Americans have never heard of before or even find on a map. Also lots of ethnic groups that most Americans have never heard of or seen outside of a National Geographic magazine. And a lot of these countries are situated on natural resources that most of the developed world wants and needs.

in regards to a disclaimer, if you are worried about it, you might want to check out the Far Future fair use policy: http://www.farfuture.net/FFEFairUsePolicy2008.pdf

(sorry link thingamajig isn't working, got an error message, Kato?)

Far Future is the current owner of T2k. You can also contacting them at Far Future Enterprises, 1418 N Clinton Blvd, Bloomington, IL 61701 USA.
Email: farfuture@gmail.com.

You can also take a look at chico's site, he's got the disclaimer listed in the pdf but substitute Twilight 2000 for Traveller.

-bdd
Thank you very much BDD - that was exactly the info that I was looking for as to the permissions I need to put up with anything I publish! Defintely not looking to get into any legal trouble at all. I may even submit what I do to Far Future first and see if they are interested in it as an offical submission - hey a guy can dream cant he?

So you know what I am putting together on Kenya will have info on all the surrounding countries around it (i.e. Tanzania, Rwanda, etc..) with the intention of possibly doing more sourcebooks as well. It will be a blend of T2000 with some events from the real timeline brought in as well.