View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Activist Rules Lawyer

this thread is starting to go down the road we've seen before. Let's chill out everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
One area I haven't seen mentioned is southern Europe. We know from the original timeline the Greeks (with Italian support? I'm not sure on this) were duking it out with the Turks. I'm sure something could be done with that.
I never cared for the idea that the Italians would strike through neutral Austria to get at the Germans. It just didn't make sense to me.
Also, what about Spain and Portugal? I don't think I even saw those two nations mentioned in any T2K product.

Now my thoughts are expanding to the whole Mediterranean region. The eastern part might fit in with an expansion to the RDF Sourcebook: Israel, Syria, etc.

Someone mentioned South America; perhaps Central America as well. I'm sure in the T2K world, there's plenty of action going on there.
Also, Gateway to the Spanish Main could be expanded on, into a Caribbean Sourcebook.

I could go on but hell, I'd end up just listing every region on the planet ultimately then.
I'm with you on listing every region of the planet. Antartica anyone???

On a serious note, the Med does get some treatement in the Last Sub series. The second module in that is titled "Mediterranean Cruise" but it doesn't go into a lot of detail about Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey or Libya and Gibraltar (characters make stops in Libya and Gibraltar)

The Big Yellow Book (2.x) has paragraphs on Spain, Portugal, Italy and Turkey. I haven't memorized them and I'm at work but someone with access to the Big Yellow Book can elaborate.