View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 05:59 PM

Proofreading scan at my nitpicky worst:

Page 2: "The Magna Carter “burnt copy”" - should be Carta
Page 2: "Initially the finds were aimed at recovering items on an urgent need basis but by mid 2000, teams were starting to be tasked with recovering important culteral items" - should be cultural
Page 3: "although teams had the authority to change their area of operations if they are following up on rumors" - it's possible this is a difference in dialect, but to me the tenses would match up better with "were" (to match "had") instead of "are"
Page 4: "Margaret Gardner the future government minister served in RSA Team 22 from 2005 until it was disbanded." - this would read better either with commas after Gardner and minister ("Margaret Gardner, the future government minister, served") or with the descriptive clause at the front ("Future government minister Margaret Gardner served")
Page 5: "In a number of firefights he lost most of his team but kept the
speznatz team in contact until help arrived three days later." - spetsnaz

On page 6, references to Rifle and Pistol should be Small Arms (Rifle) and Small Arms (Pistol). Wheeled Vehicle should be Ground Vehicle (Wheeled).

Personal opinion - I think Persuasion might fit the v2 skill list better than Interrogation. The skill description for Interrogation is persuading or forcing prisoners to cooperate, while Persuasion seems like a better fit for dealing with civilians.