View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Thanks, Stilleto. I'm really pleased that you like it and appreciate your help in compiling errata.

1.) Thanks. I had it right in the OOB's, but not in the history section. I've fixed it.

2.) Yes. I double-checked and I've referred to it as such consistently throughout so I'm not sure what you mean.

3.) By OOB's for the AF's, do you mean squadron numbers, aircraft, etc.? I did mention a few USN ships by name on the naval side (see the entry on Chinhae in the gazetteer). One ROKNAV vessel is mentioned in the section on the Waegu (pirates).

I'll need to do some more research and crunch some numbers, but I can probably oblige with more complete AF and naval orbats.
One place to get an idea for possible remaining aircraft would be to use the RDF as a guide - shows just how hard the fighting was and how few aircraft are still operational - but here with fuel so short there are probably more operational planes left than there is fuel. One thing to look into for naval planes would be the fate of any carriers in the area - even if they were sunk or heavily damaged you would figure some aircraft would have survived.