View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:08 AM

Default yes and no

sometimes a group is like politicians - they dont tell on others if they are indicted - that would leavre them out in the cold in a way .

I "punish" players who dont act their part of being in a FTF sesseion .talking out of hand ,doodeling when I try to explain something ,texting on their cell ( or worse -talking while at the table ), being wasted or disorderly - the punishment is simple - just skip their turn until they have composed their weak shit again -or ask them to leave the room if they are disturbing the proceedings .Warnings are given and then by stating that they now have lost x number of xp or initiativ points ( severe )- escalate .

I dont believe in punishing by cursing them ,saying that they have been killed ,having them loose limbs or otherwise doing them a bad turn - but I DO believe in stating that there is risk of being killed,cursed,disabled,maimed,bankrupt,ill, or whatever -if this or that course of action is pursued.

Then ,when their dicerolls against the odds of making it I am with Paul - the players punish themselves..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b
I found that most of the time, you don't have to punish a player. The other players will do it for you!