View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:47 AM

Default Franco-Belgian Union

I have to put a bit of background and explanation here. I already put up 2 timelines on this forum to finally come up with the final definitive timeline of my own (that I haven't post yet, if you want me to post it, say it).

What you'll find here fits my timeline (nothing to do with canon) and therefore, don't pay attention to dates. For my part the Twilight War starts in 2000 and the PCs are acting in 2009 (a year not chosen on purpose, promise). In addition, the Soviets (the 1991 coup was successful) are allied to China, regular fightings last longer and the nuclear exchange is entirely different.

Now that this is stated, I'm now going one step further and start to describe what the world has become and what the situation is region by region. You'll find here what the result is for France and Belgium. Don't take this as an aboslute but I thought it could inspire some of you.

Unlike my timeline which is largely inspired by the original game this is entirely my home except for a few inspiring facts (among them the Zone Morte). Still it gives credit to the original game version v2.2.