View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Volunteer Timeline Errata Coord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBraden View Post
Aye, but under the "canon" T2K British source book (not sure which one I have) it basically states that where I currently live in Castleford is, shall we say, FRAKKED, thanks to the quaint situation of the targets and wind direction, the red dot is Castleford, strategically unimportant in the 80's thanks to Thatcher closing down the pits.
Lee,

Okay, is that a good or a bad thing?

(Somewhat less importantly, are we allowed to curse like adults on this board? Just curious, because I never picked up any BG-reboot slang. Except I did like "Felgercarb" when I was a kid! )

It's funny, when doing the research for my T2K game I passed over the "canon" source (Legion McRae's source material) because in it the port of Vancouver was a target, and went with the core rulebook where the oil refineries and storage facilities were targets instead. In the former case my childhood neighborhood in Burnaby would have survived but it didn't come through as well in the latter case, being located near the petroleum storage facilities and refineries near Burnaby Mountain.

It's true, you can never go home again, although my family home had already been torn down to build a "monster home" in the early 90's.

Tony

Last edited by helbent4; 11-07-2010 at 06:47 AM.