View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Survivalist Group movment banner, based upon their flag. the Survivalist movement in my campaign isn't a bunch of red-neck racists. but instead based around the writings of a modern day author that had greatly inspired the Prepper community, and constitutioinalists and libertarian political action groups.

The official Morrow Project Banner, that would be displayed by the MP Combined Operations Group headquarters. the banner (like the MP flag) is displayed/flown alongside the flag of the United States of America and the State they are located in. as soon as i get back to the States i'll create an example of how the MP had originally planned on the displaying the flags, and how they are being actually displayed in my campaign (namely that the flags are flown at at half-mast, with the American flag is in the center with it just slightly above the other two flags).

The Flag of the Warriors of Krell.

The Banner of Krell himself, and the Warriors of Krell. Carried into battle just as the Roman Legions carried banners to idenfy them. These banners are also displayed at headquarters as identifiers... I had planned on banners for Krell's lieutenants, generals and those members of his inner ciricle. but i've not been inspired to come up with the colors or rank structure of the Warriors of Krell. if anyone has ideas they are willing to work with someone else on developing them further please let me know.

Last edited by natehale1971; 05-21-2009 at 11:10 PM.