View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 04:15 AM

I reviewed the list given by Kato (taken from basic rules) and disagreed on a few cities. I also found that several were missed. As a result, I tried to complete this list and give it country by country. I left UK aside (as I like the target listed in the game) and I didn’t cover Scandinavia as I consider that it might not have been targeted at all. I also considered that very little city strike hit south-eastern Europe except for one on Ankara (Turkey). However, a number of tactical strikes were registered on the battlefields.

Baltic states region:
- Kaliningrad.

Belarus:
- Brest-Litovsk (Brest)
- Grodno
- Minsk

Ukraine:
- Cerkassy
- Lvov (Lviv)
- Kovel
- Kiev
- Odessa

Poland: report to Kato’s list.

Czech Republic: report to Kato’s list.

Germany: report to Kato’s list.
However, I disagree with Kato on one thing, I considered the Rhineland to be levelled and even add several among the cities that are geographically closed.(such as Frankfurt on Mainz)

Netherlands: entirely agree (poor Dutch).

Belgium: (No reason to bomb Ghent, that is a non-sense)
- Antwerpen
- Ostende
- Brussel

France:
- Lille (several hit on Calais, Cambrai, Denain, Dunkirk, Lille and Valencienne).
- Strasburg
- Le Havre
- Brest
- Lorient (nuclear sub base)
- Toulouse (aircraft and space industries)
I consider that Lyon and Marseille survived leaving two major refineries intact.

Italy:
- Torino
- Milano
- Bologna
- Napoli
- Tarento

Portugal
- Lissabon
- Porto (the city survived but the northern area was nuked because of the refinery there)

Spain
- Barcelona
- Bilbao
- Madrid
- Zaragossa
- Valencia
- Cadiz

Italy, Portugal and Spain were not primary targets but I consider that their industrial centers were hit.