View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 01:31 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Here is a few I found

Executive Outcomes was a private military company (PMC) founded in South Africa by former Lieutenant-Colonel of the South African Defence Force Eeben Barlow in 1989.

Pinkerton, founded as the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, is a private security guard and detective agency established in the United States by Allan Pinkerton in 1850

Securitas, is a security services (security guarding and mobile patrolling), monitoring, consulting and investigation group, founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 1934.

Corporate Training Unlimited, The firm was founded by Donald Feeney Jr. in 1986. He is a former Delta Force team leader who chose to retire from the US Army in lieu of a Courts Martial after auditors discovered several false claims on travel vouchers. The firm sent civilian guards to the war zone during the 1991 Gulf War.

DynCorp International, is an American Global service provider. Begun as an aviation company in 1946, the company also provides flight operations support, training and mentoring, international development, intelligence training and support, contingency operations, security, and operations and maintenance of land vehicles

Military Professional Resources Inc, Incorporated in 1987 by eight former senior military leaders. MPRI is a global provider of private military contractor services. It offered a wide range of professional services to both public and private customers, most notably the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Justice, Law Enforcement organizations, foreign governments, government agencies and commercial businesses.

KBR, Inc. (formerly Kellogg Brown & Root) is an American engineering, procurement, and construction company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton. The company also has large offices in Arlington, Virginia, Birmingham, Alabama, and Newark, Delaware, in the United States and Leatherhead in the UK. After Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries in 1998, Dresser's engineering subsidiary, The M. W. Kellogg Co., was merged with Halliburton's construction subsidiary, Brown & Root, to form Kellogg Brown & Root. KBR and its predecessors have received many contracts with the U.S. military including during World War II, the Vietnam War, and the Iraq War.

AirScan Inc. was formed in 1984 by former US Air Commandos Walter Holloway and John Mansur with high standards of recruitment. They have been specializing in airborne surveillance, security operations, surveillance systems, wildlife surveys and training since 1989. They are one of the few companies able to operate unmanned aerial vehicles.

The Wackenhut Corporation is a United States security services company, it was founded as The Wackenhut Corporation in 1954, in Coral Gables, Florida, by George Wackenhut and three partners all former FBI agents.

Jorge Scientific Corporation is an American private military company with its headquarters located in Arlington, Virginia, providing counterinsurgency and intelligence, secure logistics and technology, cyber and advanced network infrastructure, and analysis and program management services to U.S. defense, Intelligence and federal civilian government customers. The company was established in 1986 by Judith Jorge Hartman, the founder and chairman

MVM is a company headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, United States.It is a private security contractor that provides security contractors, staffing, training, translation and related services to U.S. Government clients. Found in 1979 by Dario O. Marquez, Jr., a former distinguished United States Secret Service agent. In the 1980s, MVM was awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of State to supply Cleared American Guards (CAG) to U.S. embassies throughout the world. Following the 1991 Haitian coup d'état and subsequent reinstatement of Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 1994, MVM became the first private American firm to protect a foreign head of state in his own homeland.

The White Legion was a mercenary unit during the First Congo War (1996–97) employed on the side of Zaire President Mobutu Sese Seko. This group of several hundred men, mostly from former Yugoslavia, was given the task of defending the city of Kisangani and training Zairian troops. This effort was largely unsuccessful and in mid-March 1997 the mercenaries left the country.

As a side note Blackwater was founded 1997 by Erik Dean Prince when he left the the Navy seals in 1995. Don't see is happening in in Twilight