Thread: Insanity in T2K
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:35 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender
When you brought up that subject I first thought to the usual (serial killers, schyzo running wild...) and, then, I remembered one of the scene in "A bridge too Far".

When the british paratrooper land near Arnhem they run into people who had escaped from a sanatorium. These people were quite peaceful but they all started to laugh with no reason. General Urquhart (Sean Connery) commented it, saying that they should know better than themselves. We all know what was the final outcom of Market Garden.

Therefore, insanity in T2K is a good idea and there is more to it than simple serial killers. Getting information from some crazed man or woman might be very hard but equally vital to a group.
my point exactly...what happens when there is no more HALDOL....people who can function normally...go paranoid,crazy or Nuts without their prescriptions....so if you consider the percentage in normal day usa vrs ww3 usa the percentage of disorders would be much higher...

-no more drugs to quench the paranoia etc
-severe mental shock after loosing basically everything
-post-traumatic stress would basically be everywhere
-no more psychatrists,doctors etc
-no more asylums,hospitals etc
-the prisons are "open" - then again they would prolly be fortified by other groups

- the serial-killers and the like (the criminally insane) could be prtraied by the GMs as quite normal and polite