Thread: Project Dogs
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 11:52 PM

Most teams from the modules are usually one vehicle or two smaller ones so that's what I plan for. Having more is nice but just adds to maintenance and other issues like the fact there are no roads anymore! It also counts on starting location. Lot easier to move around in the Mojave but what about the team that wakes up in upstate NY? There going to open the Bolt Hole and discover that there are tree's growing right up to the door and the closest 'road' which might be nothing more than a pony track is a mile or two away. The teams are going to spend a lot of time cutting down tree's or looking to abandon there vehicles. I sometimes wonder if it would be better to have Horses in cryosleep than a vehicle stored away for use!

I usually plan for the worst in most scenarios and plan for my local terrain. I live in an area of old tree's with lots of lakes and streams with roads and farmland breaking it all up. And I ask myself if no one was taking care of the roads and the fields, how long till its over run? Then I look at a world war 1 ammo factory called Belcoville and I get my answer. Not long at all.