Thread: Sweden in T2K
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:47 AM

Hi again

I checked RN7s OOB couple of days ago, it is good for as an OOB for the era around 1965 to 1972. An OOB that I had was built around a history from 1995 to 2000 (soon it will be aviable again). In my OOB for the T2k pages of mine, around 40 to 50% of the brigades will be there. During, as started around 1968 to 2000, the downsized armed forces was an idea from socialdemocrates to build an expert armed forces.

The history for the downzised forces is 38 brigades (1965) to 4 active battalions and 2 in reserve (2015)

Finally the politics in Sweden has understood that the old conscriptions armed forces is the way we defend Sweden, Conscriptions was voted from all parties as a yes, only the Leftpary (communists) voted No or put down their votes.

So Swedish armed forces with around 25 to 32 brigades will take 5 to 8 years.

Back to the T2k story of mine.
Sweden bought MTLBs and BMP-1 from reunited Germany and Leopard 2A4 before the hostilities broke out.

The 120 of Leopards 2A5 wasn't bought to Swedish Armed forces (in top of my mind they was bought 2001 or 2002 in real world)

The link to RN7s OOB of Sweden wasnt åosted due to fumble fingers but it is the 19 post in this thread

Antenna