View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN7 View Post
I have to admit that this theory lies out there with the "Sovereign Nation" crackpot theories, but I do get a kick from it all.

However I really don't know if its true or not, and I've seen a few dubious articles online which claim it is true or that its just a myth. I think a lot of stuff is based around the terms of the Treaty of Paris of 1783, and the fact that there in fact two legal United States. The main one formed in 1787, and another one formed in 1871 which only refers to the District of Columbia.

February 21, 1871: Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871. Congress created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land.

The Act of 1871 is I believe legally a corporation that does not affect or control the 50 sovereign states that are protected from the federal government by the US Constitution for the United States adopted in 1788. But it is were the US federal government is located, so what is going on?

One wacko theory believes that the three stars on the DC flag are part of a wider conspiracy, and represent (1) DC (2), the City of London (3), the Vatican. The City of London is in fact a distinctly weird legal entity known as the Crown (but distinct from the British monarchy) that is not legally part of London (it has a separate Mayor) and is a financial creation controlled by the banks or maybe some other mysterious group. They even have their own MP in the British parliament. Inflate that theory any you have the City of London controlling everything in the Western world and beyond. Some extreme theories have it controlled by a cartel of the Fabian Society, the Vatican and the Jewish bankers.

But getting back to if the US is still controlled by the British Monarchy, I cant find much but here are a few things.

In English Law courts established in the queen's possessions beyond the seas have jurisdiction over maritime causes, including those relating to prize. The United States of America is lawfully the possession of the English Crown per original commercial joint venture agreement between the colonies and the Crown, and the Constitution, which brought all the states (only) back under British ownership and rule. The American people, however, had sovereign standing in law, independent to any connection to the states or the Crown. This fact necessitated that the people be brought back, one at a time, under British Rule, and the commercial process was the method of choice in order to accomplish this task. First, through the 14th Amendment and then through the registration of our birth certificate and property. All courts in America are Vice-admiralty courts in the Crown’s private commerce.

This is definitely I think on the Sovereign Nation waveband in legal nonsense, but parts of it could be looked into.

There is also this....

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1.../contents/made

True of not I don't know. However there is some quirky law regarding British rights to use and have full access to the Mississippi River. It was made before the US expanded westwards when this area was not that important and largely inhabited by American Indians. I don't know if it was ever amended..
The British are major shareholders in the Federal Reserve, that's about it. And it's a private bank with a Govt. contract