Thread: Damocles
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 05:17 PM

With Damocles hooked into NORAD, I can see it being able to download a large portion of target sites, but with EMP, loss of military facilities, then I can see less and less information on later strikes. Maybe it's me, but I like to keep at least some surprises for the team's.

A far as Damocles being able to direct Project teams and the Snake Eaters, this one is going to have to be played carefully. It would not matter 'who' was giving the orders, as long as they had the correct encryptions and passwords to "confirm" that they were in a position of authority. For the Project, you would need an Area Administrator or higher to provide their passwords. For the Snake Eaters, then their CEOIs would have to match with what was being sent to them. It wouldn't matter as far as rank goes, if a higher headquarters passed an authenticated message, that meet with the expected message, chances would be good that the Snake Eaters might not query the message.

My three cents!