Thread: Another Jackass
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 07:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

What's really agrivating about this... It's proof that those who started the 'War on Terror' still feel that it is ongoing... But the current administration, the political talking heads & pundits supporting it are making the news show networks denying that the 'War on Terror' is still happening, speaking out against profiling, and pushing for some really stupid countermeasures that had nothing to do with what this guy did.

How can anyone ignore the fact that his own father turned him in, but noone did anything about it!!! None of these countermeasures they are pushing for would have stopped him, while profiling him would have. He bought the tickets with cash, and was traveling without any luggage. Add to that HIS FATHER TURNED HIM IN! the British wasn't going to let him back in to the UK, why the hell wasn't he on the no-fly list? With the way the Congress is investigating the no-fly list, you'd think it'd be easy as hell to be put on it.

:shakes head:

We've got to stop playing partisan politics, and shelf the political correctness. because we know for a fact that al-Qeada and other terror groups are actually PLAYING upon that to carry out their plans to kill us.

Sorry for the rant guys. But one of the things my gaming group use to do, was come up with ideas that would cause terror-style attacks so we could RP stopping them. And so many of the ideas we had come up with in the past can cause alot of sleepless nights. And I have a feeling some of you have done the same thing...
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.