Thread: TW2k13
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:43 AM
Resident Medic, Crazy Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano View Post
Yea your right about the recoil values? I got that a bit mixed up. Still though maybe I will be wishing for this for a long while to come. Just curious if anyone had a bit of insight for the formulas.

I do wish 93 hadn't gone belly up. I've never the opportunity to play 2013 but I do like the rule set. Hopefully I will play with my kids someday.
There is the master arms list a good set of different calibers to choose from and as for the rest, the Sweet 16 supplement gives you some insight on barrel lengths and such. Rest of it is approximating and comparing the values between weapons with rules for them.

As for playing, I've been contemplating on setting up an online playtest, where people could try coming to a suitable compromise on the online use of the 2013 rules. They can be a bit heavy to run online, so finding ideas on how to ease that would be grand. And I still need to wait a few years, before I can introduce my kids to the Twilight universe - 3.5 and 2 years of age aren't quite compatible with post-apoc gaming.
"Listen to me, nugget, and listen good. Don't go poppin' your head out like that, unless you want it shot off. And if you do get it shot off, make sure you're dead, because if you ain't, guess who's gotta drag your sorry ass off the field? Were short on everything, so the only painkiller I have comes in 9mm doses. Now get the hell out of my foxhole!" - an unknown medic somewhere, 2013.