View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:05 PM

Guys, attached spreadsheet is part of what I'm working on.

It'll take me a while to finish off the whole thing (I'm still working on the Regular Artillery, RE, and R Signals as well as the TA) but comments / feedback / questions welcome.

Couple of quick notes

1. I haven't pinned down specific locations / subordinations for the UK based units yet.

2. My 5th Dvn is formed mainly from units pulled back from residential tours of NI and other UK postings, including the School of Infantry Demo Bn. I have it forming at Catterick during 1997, remaining in the UK until summer 1998, during which it was responsible for internal security / disaster relief in NE England, before deploying to Germany from Newcastle.

3. I have created a couple of new Brigades - 10th Inf and 29th. I've also presumed there will be some movement of Bdes within the Divisions following the arrival of the 5th and the formation of II Corps. Main changes are 1st Bde coming under command of 2nd Dvn, replacing 24th Bde who become Corps Troops, and one of the new Bdes (10th) replacing 19th Bde in the 4th Dvn, with 19th Bde becoming Corps Troops.

4. I haven't thought about what to do with 5th Abn Bde yet.

5. Units in italics do not exist IRL

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: xls 2011 UK Worldwide Orbat WIP.xls (62.5 KB, 344 views)