View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Elizabeth View Post
Hi-Hi Everyone! I'm Anna, nice to meet you.

I have a long-time interest in Cold War gone Hot fiction and gaming, so T2K was a natural for me. I have some of the PDFs, the Main Book reprint from Far Future, about 10 of the old modules, and "The Last Battle" all bought used.

I love miniatures and models, so I've been thinking of doing some skirmish wargaming in T2K's universe, using 1/35th scale models. It'll be big, and spectacular. XD

I guess being little in the 80s, reading the fiction, it's stuck with me. I like T2K for having an interesting storyline, the modifications to vehicles, and having women in combat.

Other than wargaming and RPGs, I'm a Trekkie, a Brony/Pegasister, and a Fashionista. I'm looking forwards to talking with you all.
Hello Anna;

I'm pretty new myself but I'll welcome you as well. I'm Tom but most of my friends call me Swaghauler (Swag for short) because I hauled other peoples valuables around (via Armored Car) for more than a decade. I just got back into gaming myself after long Military and Law Enforcement carriers. I have to say; it is a lot more fun gaming this stuff than it was "living it."