View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:25 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966
Default Medical Screening in the Morrow Project

I tend to lurk and read but I had a thought. I know that when people join up with the Morrow Project, I'm sure they are given a battery of mental and physical tests and exams. I am 51 years old and because of my age, my doctor says that it is time to go for a colonoscopy. I'm not too keen on that but on the other hand, it is a good idea when you turn 50. For my annual physical, I also had bloodwork drawn. This got my thinking. Would members of the Morrow Project be screened like this prior to freezing to make sure they have no ailments that can compromise their mission? I think no matter if a member is 20 or 50, they would be subject to the top notch screening available for their time to make sure they are healthy and t hopefully downplay the possibility of ailments that could affect their missions. Hopefully, they would be cured of those ailments as well if possible.

I just want to toss out, what type of medical screenings would an MP member have before freezing.