View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Internet Intellectual

You misunderstand my intention.

I don't intend to unleash a squadron of F5s into the 150+ years after the WAR timeline.

I intend to flesh out all of the Morrow Project.

To cover all the bases. To have prepared ahead of time a reasonable explanation for the existence and a plausible excuse for why the personnel and equipment is missing.

I am still going to run it with the loss of Prime, the 150+ year over sleep, teams awaken singly. No communications. No other Team. No survivors have even heard of the Project.

As the PCs play out each of the Modules I will bring more and more of the Project online. Depending on how well they do. If they fail then those assets stay dormant. It is kinda like a choose your own adventure book.

In my rendition of the Project. After the events of Lone Star, the KFS sets its eyes on the Republic. Seeing them as weakened by the fight with the Brotherhood, and the oil production vulnerable to takeover makes invasion tempting. The detection of signals from the Morrowsat makes invasion necessary in the eyes of the Rich Five.

Desperately the Republic tries to bring together an air force of their own using any WW2 plane that can be scavenged. The KFS has total superiority in training, condition of the planes, pilots, and ground crews. Republic planes are either shot down or forced to land at a KFS controlled field and seized.

So, in comes some communications, the facility leader at the Projects (censored) in the state of (censored) from Desert Search is ranking enough to know some things. He has sent the Recon unit that woke up his Team in search of Prime.

Your Recon must find the SW air defense and SAR assets.

The Republic is the only entity that is governed on the principles of the U.S. Constitution. The Republic must not fail.