View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 11:23 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon500ly View Post
I would propose a MARS Team for each cylinder, numbering in the 20-30 personnel range and charged with providing the necessary security, they can also have a secondary function as the fire service, in needed.

In addition, I would place a MARS Team equipped with HAAM Suits (12-18 strong) as well as an Aviation Team equipped with 4 AH-1 Cobras. I normally don't go with the Morrow Air Force concept, but because this is Prime Base, there may arise a need for dedicated air support. I went with Cobras because they are available in several countries and thus more likely for an international arms dealer (part of Morrow Industries, of course) to lay their hands on.
You don’t really need the MARS Team to act as a fire service, I would do this for base security

1. For the Fire Service have three full time firefighters, they conduct fire safety inspections and train the base's auxiliary fire unit. Remember the MARS team will trying to keep the base secure and if a fire starts because of an attack the MARS has stop the attack not fight fires.

2. Medical, have base personel trained as first responders this will reduce the need of large ammounts of medical personal. Prime would a small medical clinic that would have trained staff. First responders stabilize and transport an injured party there.

3. Engineering Team, Communications Team, Artillery, and APC’s? It’s a security force not a mechanized combined arms team. All those items and teams are needed if you’re planning to run a mission with a MARS team outside of the base but you’re not right? You would a few guys trained in demolitions for breaching operations maybe, but a dump trucks an M-9 CEV and a SEE? Why? Also why a Stinger team? Who has unfriendly air assets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon500ly:75178
Aviation Team equipped with 4 AH-1 Cobras. I normally don't go with the Morrow Air Force concept, but because this is Prime Base, there may arise a need for dedicated air support. I went with Cobras because they are available in several countries and thus more likely for an international arms dealer (part of Morrow Industries, of course) to lay their hands on.
Will you can also go for Bell UH-1 Iroquois or Bell UH-1N Twin Huey, which is a commonly used aircraft by military and civilians you can add an Armament Subsystem if needed.

Remember if add vehicles and aircraft you’re going to have to add service personnel and a means to rapidly launch them too. Think a batcave set up for ground vehicles and an airwolf set up for aviation. You will also need workshop space for maintenance