View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiedowndonovan View Post
I actually liked the Predator influenced Merc 2k scenario in the Brazilian rainforest.

And come to think of it, the "Warlords" scenario sounds a little like "Terminator" or even the Stephen King book/movie Maximum Overdrive.

I always thought the dinosaur scenario was a tie in to the GDW Cadillacs and Dinosaurs game (which was based on a comic). Did anyone else pick up Cadillacs and Dinosaurs? Never played it, but I was working on a T2k/Cadillacs and Dinosaurs scenario for my t2k gaming group shortly before we all parted ways. I wasn't going to tell them about crossing over into dino land either, hehe.
Yeah I liked the Predator theme one in Brazil too. I would have changed a lot of the story line though and made it more like the movie Predator. I'm pretty sure that one will kill everyone off, unless they just said screw this and left.
The "Them" one was pretty cool and I think the idea was really stolen from the film Aliens. I think a line from Private Hudson was written in the book as well. The adventure in the Phillipines "THIS AIN'T NO WEATHER BALLOON" was a good story too. The rest just seemed kind of blah. I liked the idea, even though it's sci-fi and would really piss a lot of players off. We always hear of strange lights in the sky and unexplained monters, so what the hell.