Thread: The Long Voyage
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Indonesia, Philippines & PRC have all descended into chaos. Lots of piracy and corrupt armed forces there in peacetime, can't begin to imagine how bad it would be post-TDM. Add in the chaotic remnants of the Soviet Operation Primus - commerce raiders and piracy, especially in Indonesian waters.

Why would Aussie paramilitaries be operating a US government civilian research vessel based in the Atlantic? Why wouldn't they use an Australian equivalent, such as HMAS Flinders or HMAS Brolga? Come on, do a little research here folks! I mean, if you do all this research into the Australian Customs service paramilitaries and US civilian research ships, how about some work on the obscure parts of your own naval services?
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...