View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default OT: whish me luck guys

General Pain 05-10-2008, 10:55 AM Yeah...the General is dj-ing at Scuba in OSLO tonite

It's going to get wild....lots of pumping tunes....

Anyone around oslo...come to SCUBA and dance

have a nice weekend guys

TiggerCCW UK 05-10-2008, 01:28 PM Evil overlord, stats magicin and now DJ - is there no end to your talents? Good luck sir!

TiggerCCW UK 05-12-2008, 12:44 PM So, how did it go?

boogiedowndonovan 05-12-2008, 02:24 PM yeah, how'd it go?

and more importantly, did you take any pics?

General Pain 05-13-2008, 01:08 AM So, how did it go?

It was a blast.....it was actually my first time at that particular club....good crowd lots of dancing and defenantly too much booze... But all in all a good nite.....Took me allmost 2 days to get over the hangover he he...

Thanx for the support guys....

If anyone is interesting I may send finished dj-mixes or perhaps post one at a time at the bigbook ?

Targan 05-13-2008, 01:19 AM If anyone is interesting I may send finished dj-mixes or perhaps post one at a time at the bigbook ?

Yeah, I'm interesting. But I don't really like techno. Heh heh.

TiggerCCW UK 05-13-2008, 01:56 AM Glad it went well. I'm not a huge dance music fan, but by all means post some stuff - I'll give it a try anyway. Whats your DJing name? Are you still the General when you're on the decks?

General Pain 05-13-2008, 03:55 AM Glad it went well. I'm not a huge dance music fan, but by all means post some stuff - I'll give it a try anyway. Whats your DJing name? Are you still the General when you're on the decks?

nope: MY "DJ-NAME" is DJ-HOVA (jevoha) hehe

Been playing allmost 15 years.....Used to arange underground parties in the old days....

http://www.myspace.com/eurotrashsoundwaverecordings

I'll see if I can put a mix or two at the site....

Ant it's not JUST techno....

ACID,HOUSE,TRIP-HOP,GOA,TECHNO,JUNGLE,DRUM and BASS , Expermental, Ambient,FUNK etc

something for anyone

General Pain 05-13-2008, 03:56 AM Yeah, I'm interesting. But I don't really like techno. Heh heh.

and I knew u are interesting.......

Targan 05-13-2008, 04:08 AM Oh, I saw your question on the 93Games Studio forum, GP. When I get home tonight I'll look for the file on my hard drive of the Gunmaster mental illness rules and email them to you if I can find them. If I can't I'll ask MajorPo for a copy. I have a printed out copy but that isn't much use to you

General Pain 05-13-2008, 04:23 AM Oh, I saw your question on the 93Games Studio forum, GP. When I get home tonight I'll look for the file on my hard drive of the Gunmaster mental illness rules and email them to you if I can find them. If I can't I'll ask MajorPo for a copy. I have a printed out copy but that isn't much use to you

If it's allrite with u guys I'll put it on the bigbook....but only with yoyr blessing

Targan 05-13-2008, 04:35 AM If it's allrite with u guys I'll put it on the bigbook....but only with yoyr blessing

Actually I think that would be pretty cool, but I'll have to ask MajorPo - it is his work after all.