View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:32 PM
Banned

Actually I never said to change the 2300AD canon because its not pro-American enough - as I said the US would never have let Mexico keep the American Southwest - that's common sense pure and simple - no way does the US let Mexico keep those areas - especially since the water that keeps Southern California and Phoenix alive comes from areas under American control. Cut that off and you can kiss those areas goodbye.

I dont support HW because basically there is no way that CivGov survives the drought let alone joins with MilGov to defeat New America as its written. The loss in population is so large from the drought and happens so quickly that the country would have never recovered in any conceivable fashion that actually has the US able to establish multiple space colonies and spread out as far as it has into the stars.

But I didnt start this thread to have an argument/discussion about HW and I doubt anything I say will convince the hardcore HW defenders - thanks everyone for the ideas for possibly module followups - hope you guys enjoy the new canon material I am working on.

Last edited by Olefin; 06-16-2017 at 07:13 AM.