View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkated View Post
Bravo, very nice. I particularly liked the future PM, with a writing career in the interim.

The only things I would consider adding is in the Character Creation appendix for V2, consider adding to the list of subsequent skills...
  • Civil Engineering, used for dealing with ruined buildings (how likely is it that this heap will collapse; what route do we pick so its least likely to collapse; what do we have to prop up/ move in order to get through here, etc).
  • Climbing, used for safely clambering up or down as needed.
Also, if you wish, I can show you how to put a little more space between the sidebars & pictures and the text (or you can send me the file for a formatting upgrade).

Uncle Ted
In addition to these, I'd add:

Demolitions: because many valuable things will probably be stored in vaults warped by explosion or fire. You will have to open these by force.

Navigation & Map Making: because you will need to locate the items you're searching for AND record where you searched to prevent "duplication of resources" in a given area. This was actually one of the most difficult issues during the search and recovery operations at the Towers. The terrain was COMPLETELY UNRECOGNIZABLE to rescuers looking for key features like gas lines and basement entries until an engineering firm "overlayed" original building blueprints over photos of the destruction and "gridded them off." The rescuers could then "pace off" through the wreckage to find key points.

Otherwise, your usual good work Sir.